Photocopy software

trampoline coach 00:02 06 Apr 04

I have recently upgraded my PC to Windows 2000 and the Epson scanner had software called PersonalCopy which worked exactly the same as a photocopier and I the software disc I have says it is only compatible with Windows 98. Does anyone know of any photocopy software I can download or buy?

Sir Radfordin 00:03 06 Apr 04

Did you Epson scanner not come with some copy software?

VoG II 00:05 06 Apr 04

Try click here

Username: drivers

Password: all

trampoline coach 00:06 06 Apr 04

The software that came with it is only compatible with Windows 98 and I cannot use it with 2000

trampoline coach 00:07 06 Apr 04

I have the driver - I just want the photocopy software

Sir Radfordin 00:11 06 Apr 04

Epson scanner normally come with software that works like a Photocopier. Try the Epson website: click here if your original Epson disk doesn't load in Win2k.

Clint2 00:14 06 Apr 04

This may help click here

trampoline coach 00:15 06 Apr 04

I have tried the epson website but there are only drivers - no software

edstowe 06:24 06 Apr 04
  QQAA 10:39 06 Apr 04

should contain the utility for photocopying of documents from scanner to the printer.

i have a basic EPSON scanner bought few years ago and that is what come toegether with the scanner. subsequently, i did made one or two updates of the bundled software suite at their website to solve some known issues such as the photocopying aspect of their bundled suite.

since then, i am more or less awared that many things had changed at EPSON's website. anyway, they are not well-known for bundling reliabile and functional software tools with their consumer IT products as compared to their proven competitors such as Canon and HP.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…