Photobucket help

Bike-it 16:35 27 Nov 10

I am trying to show images on a bike forum site but all that appears is the image info but no image, what am i doing wrong? the link to the web site is below.

click here

GaT7 16:51 27 Nov 10

Have you posted images there with success in the past?

Does Photo Bucket offer any other type of link? These can be Direct link / For forums / For forums with HTML / etc. Did you try each format?

It looks like that forum is happiest with a 'Direct link'. G

Bike-it 16:56 27 Nov 10

I have never posted images before.

these are the link they offer

click here

GaT7 17:06 27 Nov 10

Choose the 'Direct link' option in the right column for each pic.

So for the link you posted above, this is what you should be posting at their forums: click here. G

Bike-it 17:10 27 Nov 10

Now sorted, thanks crossbow7,

look
click here

GaT7 17:16 27 Nov 10

Odd, I'm not seeing them, apart from the links that is! But as long as it works for you.

I can see the photos in this thread though click here, which were also done via Photo Bucket. G

colberly 17:39 27 Nov 10

When choosing the photo in photobucket for forums I use the IMG link beginning with [IMG] it's the bottom one of the 4 & it works every time.

GaT7 17:43 27 Nov 10

colberly, I've found forums are different to each other when it comes to posting pics. With some the [IMG][/IMG] syntax works, while on others the direct link works instead. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…