Photo Viewing

airbourne1 21:18 25 Aug 05

Recently I took some photos with my digital camera and viewed them on a TV set using the video input socket. I then saved the photos to my hard disk and deleted them from the memory card. When someone else wanted to see them I tried to copy them to the memory card and view them again on the TV using the camera as before. Why won't this work?

Stuartli 21:39 25 Aug 05

Was the memory card in the camera when you deleted them and did you do it whilst it was still connected to the PC?

Pix files should be deleted in the camera itself.

Try reformatting the card in the camera and then reconnect, allowing Windows to see the camera as a removeable drive, dragging and dropping the files back onto the card.

If you have a card reader/writer this will be even better.

Dennis1 22:12 25 Aug 05

I always delete my pics on the pc and never had any problems, I just wondered what differ it made.
I always use a card reader for transferring the pics, that way I can d/load the pics from several cameras without having the software installed for several cameras.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…