Photo Story to DVD for TV

Thewagz 09:47 31 Aug 06

Having found Photo Story first rate for making a story from my holiday snaps and having purchased Sonic DVD plugin, as advised, for showing these on TV, I find you can only put one story onto a DVD.(RW). This means 90% of the disc is not used.
Can any one help me get more than one Photo Story onto a disc. Many thanks!!!

fazer 13:45 31 Aug 06

A possible work around would be for you to save your files onto the hard drive in the first instance and when you have several to write, then use Sonic - as opposed to using Sonic after each file is edited in Photostory. I may be wrong, but it sounds as if Sonic is finalising the DVD after it burns just the one file.

Thewagz 10:29 01 Sep 06

Many thanks frazer,this does work but needs the disc to be "clean". I cannot ADD to the disc but have to remove any data and start all over. How can I write my files to a RW disc which already has files on it.

Bagsey 12:58 01 Sep 06

If you make a special folder on your hard disc. Copy the contents of the DVD RW to it. Reformat the DVD RW. Then add you new slideshows to the folder you can then burn the contents of the folder to your reformatted DVD. I do this using Nero but I would think that you should be OK using your chosen program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…