Photo software for mock-ups!

Bruja 15:40 PM 16 Jul 12

Hi there....I need to purchase & download a programme that will enable me to put photo's into it, then change the faces on those photos. i am doing a mock-up project for a magazine in the UK and this would be of enormous help. I hope someone, somewhere knows of such a programme. Secondly, I would like to know whch is the best programme to download for getting music onto my Laptop. I am using Windows 7. thankyou.

john bunyan 16:03 PM 16 Jul 12

For a free photo programme I would look at A good paid for programme is Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 ( £79) see ; Elements 10

I use i Tunes (free) for music downloads, you can buy vouchers from £15 to buy downloads or use it to rip from your own CD's. If you have or are thinking about an iPod it is the programme of choice. I also have Audials 8 which enables one to save FM radio music - it "looks" for your choice on 1000's of FM radio stations and can record in MP3 format.Google for links.

Bruja 16:07 PM 16 Jul 12

Thanks so much for your advice...much appreciated John. I will certainly look into these.

chub_tor 18:08 PM 16 Jul 12

The free version of Serif PhotoPlus will also allow you to do some limited modification to photographs.

Bruja 18:11 PM 16 Jul 12

Thanks chub_tor.....much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X