photo software

joe95 23:22 12 Dec 03

I have just got my first digital camera with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 my old sotware was Adobe PhotoDeluxe home edition 4 which should I use?
Thanks Joe

MAJ 23:27 12 Dec 03

Use either or both, joe95. Elements is supposed to be pretty good, but you're probably more used to PhotoDeluxe.

ton 23:27 12 Dec 03

You can use both if you want to, but without a doubt Photoshop Elements is the better of the two.

anchor 08:58 13 Dec 03

You can have as many photo programmes as you like installed. The one you are used to may be the most useful, but give Elements 2 a try; many people swear by it. Why not also have a look at the "free" Irfanview; it is quite useful too.

click here

My own personal favourite is Paint Shop Pro.

bpboonn 18:58 13 Dec 03

I have always used adobe PhotoDeluxe V4. Can't seen to get the knak of all these other programs. Even if they are better. So stay with what you know!!

Red dog 21:28 13 Dec 03

joe95 if you are having difficulties with Elements II try a copy of a magazine such as Digital Photo wich supplies a cd each month with video tutorials. They helped me to break the ice on Layers etc. Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…