photo slideshow/attachments

Super Frankie Lamps 01:20 20 Dec 05

any idea if i can create a basic slideshow for about 60 pics that i can attach to an email for the recipient to view? OR, what is the best format to send said 60 pics as attachments to an email. tried jpg but wanadoo said no way, too big.

Skyver 01:38 20 Dec 05

No suggestions regarding an actual slideshow, but if you're running XP you can either resize them with XP click here, or use Picasa to do the same plus lots more click here

ICF 07:02 20 Dec 05
  jack 08:34 20 Dec 05

click here does just that 60 pix show will come in at less than a megabyte.
It comes in as a trial that has features knobbled and you pay for a release code. about 15 quid

I am not sure now if the Webslide show is included in the trial - download it and see

GroupFC 08:51 20 Dec 05

If you are running XP, you could use Windows MovieMaker 2, to create a slideshow. From memory, one of the options when saving the finished "movie", is for e-mail. This should ensure a relatively small file size.

HTH.

fazer 13:03 20 Dec 05

You could always use Power Point; load up the file as you would prepare any powerpoint presentation then send the whole file. Power point also has the advantage that it can be viewed full screen as a slide show and everybody who uses Windows has it.

GroupFC 13:10 20 Dec 05

"Power point ....everybody who uses Windows has it" - I don't think so, it's part of the Ms office suite!

fazer 13:34 20 Dec 05

GroupFC

I stand corrected.

I would still like SuperFrankieLamps to consider this software though because of the reasons already stated (in my work place, virtually every individual sends some powerpoint slide show as a christmas greeting ranging from cuddly polar bears to dubiously shaped snow sculptures!).

GroupFC 13:43 20 Dec 05

Yes, I know but it does get tiresome doesn't it!

fazer 15:52 20 Dec 05

GroupFC

True, especially when you've received your third slide show displaying a phallic looking snowball and at the same time wishing you merry christmas just after the kids have gone back to school in September !

(we're hijacking this thread)

dizzy1111 17:09 20 Dec 05

yes I think I have the Answer go to a programme called PROSHOW and down load it this is the best you will find

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…