Photo slide shows - to dvd

georgemac 06:38 16 Apr 04

I want to be able to put all my digital images on dvd, but also to create a menu on the dvd so you can jump to individual folders, so the album can be organised. There are 1055 images. The idea is to view the images on the TV via the dvd player (dvd or cd - both available)

I tried nero yesterday but it comes up with an error message - the maximun number of audio entries is 99?

The number of software packages for photo manipulation seems endless - I really have not started retouching photos yet - but really only want to do the album just now, if possible.

stlucia 09:42 16 Apr 04

I thought I'd read in previous posts (can't find them) that you can have 99 chapters each with 99 slides. Are you trying to drag the slides across before creating chapters? Maybe you need to create new chapters first and then place the slides into them.

I use Roxio and Sonic, so can't be more specific. But at least this will get your post back to the top.

georgemac 15:53 16 Apr 04

bump

GroupFC 16:05 16 Apr 04

Have a look at this thread click here where you might some useful stuff!

georgemac 16:55 16 Apr 04

thanks, the HP memories looks good but 33 mb download so not until I get broadband - have bookmarked it.

The nightwatch software I will try for now, 4 mb download.

The proshow gold I had found myself, but as you know I have just bust the bank with a new camera and associated goodies so it will have to wait!

pj123 17:15 16 Apr 04

I can put HP Memories on a CD for you if you like and post it to you. email me if you want it.

georgemac 19:15 16 Apr 04

tried nightwatch and the slideshow looks fantastic on the computer - if I had a laptop I'd be laughing! However I exported the slideshow to anavi file and encoded it with nero but a lot of the quality was lost and it looked pretty dismal when played on the dvd player to the widescreen TV.

pj123, if I don't get a chance to do the 33 MB download this weekend, I will take you up on your kind offer - mid July when we get broadband can't come soon enough!

pj123 19:49 16 Apr 04

Yes you are right, I did a slide show using "Slideshow To Go" and the playback on TV was awful. I normally use Ulead DVD Pictureshow and the quality is good. But with Ulead you are restricted to 99 slides in each show but you can have up to 99 shows on one CD. (Up to 1900 slides on one CD) Haven't done that many yet but have a CD with 6 shows on with menu's. Pick the show you want press play and off you go.

OK if you want me to post you out the CD with HP Memories just email me your address and it will be on it's way.

pj123 19:53 16 Apr 04

Ulead DVD Pictureshow 2 £29 click here

johnnyrocker 19:56 16 Apr 04

click here free

johnny.

caast©? 20:08 16 Apr 04

I like pj123 suggest ULead I have done lots of DVD's using this program. Nice any easy to use and you can create Menus for different shows.

Only downside is restricted to 99 images

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…