Photo slide show !

Ben capewell 16:38 31 Oct 07

Hi all, i saw a photos slide show on you tube the other day and would like to know how i can use this effect, to make a cd usind home photos.
The effect was a photo displaying on full screen and then putting itself into the back ground with a white frame around it and then another photo would be full screen and then lay itself in the back ground on top of the other one but staggered, and it just kept going like that.

Fermat's Theorem 17:08 31 Oct 07

You can do that type of Slide Show in PowerPoint if you wish, but Vista has lots of built-in themes for displaying your pix .
Click the pictures and videos you want to display in the slide show.

To select more than one picture or video, hold down the CTRL key while you click the ones you want. To include your entire Photo Gallery in the slide show, don't click any items at all.

Click the Slide Show button at the bottom of Photo Gallery to start the slide show.

After the slide show begins, click Themes, and then click a theme. Continuously click "Themes" to get a live preview of how that theme looks.

Experiment - you will probably find the one you want among the themes.

Hope this helps :-)

Fermat's Theorem 17:11 31 Oct 07

... Continuously click "Themes" to get a live preview of how each respective theme looks. ...

:-)

monkeyboy21 18:04 31 Oct 07

You might have seen Googles Photos Screensaver which has the ability to do produce the effect you describe! You can find it here

click here

Diemmess 18:05 31 Oct 07

Try Picasa click here a very good freebie.

Or you may have suitable software bundled with your camera. My Olympus has Olympus master2

Ben capewell 19:36 31 Oct 07

So i can use these progs and burn the file to cd, to play on standard dvd player for christmas presents ???

Bagsey 20:39 31 Oct 07

Get MS Photostory 3 for free. It has a lot of facilities and will burn CDs with any extra purchase. get it from click here

Bagsey 20:41 31 Oct 07

<with any > should read without any.

Ben capewell 16:30 01 Nov 07

Thanks mate it looks like what im after, ive got power point , photo shop etc, but thay dont really do what i want .
Just putting photos for friends on cd/dvd is a bit bouring however with that animation i saw looked quite good .
They were going into the background like staggered polaroid photos,
going to play now mate thanks

jack 17:22 01 Nov 07

click here
for DVDPixPlay
Try it free fully functioning for 45 days
One of the best and all sorts of dissolved and zoom n pan effects-
music? no problem -
burn to CD/DVD - no problem

jack 17:23 01 Nov 07

That link is click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…