Photo Slide Show

Publisher 17:18 16 Jul 04

I recently saw a guy give a slide show on his PC using digital pics with sound, titles and transition effects.

Can anybody suggest an easy to use, inexpensive program to do this. My OS is XP pro.

Thanks

DRiM

pj123 17:32 16 Jul 04

Try HP Memories Disc Creator from click here

Check out this previous thread click here

Curio 17:42 16 Jul 04

An alternative
click here

Curio 17:47 16 Jul 04

Then click on Photos on CD & DVD 3.0 in left hand column

raggy 2 17:50 16 Jul 04

How easy is it to use as im downloading now, as others i have tried are c*** and i can only do red eye on them, can you cut pictures and paste to another background

zebbydog 17:50 16 Jul 04

click here

Great program and easy to use, download free trial

Curio 18:22 16 Jul 04

raggy 2
If you are asking about Magix it is very easy to use. I have Version 2 so this one is even better. Has good Image manipulation section.

desperate1950 19:29 16 Jul 04

Hello Therr
I have tried all sorts of slide show programs and this is the best and easiest to use it does everything you could want you can by it on E.Bay cheap

Desperate 1950

javaBalls 20:33 16 Jul 04

Have you ever tried Windows Movie Maker 2.0?

As the title suggests, it is for editing movies, However, you can also drag your photos into the stroyboard timeline along with music from your PC. Y

our finished slide show will be viewable through Windows Media Player. You could maximise to full screen and even link your PC up to a TV or OHP.

I think it is a great package that many people are unware about.

If your Win XP is fully updated you should have version 2.0. Go to Start>Programs>Accessories>Entertainment.

terminus 20:38 16 Jul 04

t

Bapou 20:43 16 Jul 04

I agree with JavaBalls, Movie Maker 2 was the first program I used to make slide shows. Apart from it being free to download there are some great effects and transitions you can add to the pics and finish off with a musical background.

It's limited to saving as WMV, no good for DVD standalone player.If it's only viewing on your computer you want then there's none better for free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…