photo shop

podlod 11:29 17 Jul 10

Hi, can anybody tell me of a reasonably priced photo-shop and easy to use, as my existing photo shop I purchased sometime ago is hopeless, fancy selling a photoshop without some sort of tutorial, unless you buy it from them of course!!

woodchip 11:37 17 Jul 10

Have you checked the Help File, also when working in programs, on just what you are doing F1 should bring up some help

eedcam 12:23 17 Jul 10

loads of free tutorials for photshop online which version are you using

hssutton 12:23 17 Jul 10

Do you mean "Photoshop" or a photo editing software.

If the later go to Serif click here This as close as you can get tp "Photoshop" at a fraction of the cost, it comes complete with a very good handbook and also online tutorials and Support Community

ton 13:25 17 Jul 10

Best for the money click here

BRYNIT 13:51 17 Jul 10

No program gives tutorials that everyone can understand but a quick sear

Photo-shop tutorial

click here

click here

click here

six-h 16:21 17 Jul 10

BRYNIT...Thanks for the Tut. links!

podlod 11:18 18 Jul 10

Hi, My F1 does not seem to respond?
The version I am using which I purchased on line to download last year is Serif, but when I asked for tutorial it seems I have to purchase the tutorial!
I am an amateur photographer and have been for many many years and have decided I need some type of photoshop (?) to help me with certain actions I wish to perform on various photos of the past, and some the future, if you get my drift.

BRYNIT 11:54 18 Jul 10

"My F1 does not seem to respond?" Respond to what? Not enough information to give advice.

If you are using the Serif Photoplus another quick search of the web found click here Its a 120 page PDF file of how to use Serif Photoplus.

Serif is the company that produces the programs and not the actual program you are using and does not help much.

David4637 13:53 18 Jul 10

Photoshop is the best, nothing touches it, but there is a long learning curve to get the best out of it. I have done courses at local tech college, read library books on it, and last use on line tutorials in that order. The Digital Photo mag £5 per month has good video tutorials that you run on your PC at the same time as you run photoshop, so at end of the tutorial you have the same image on photshop PC as shown in the video you have watched.
David

john bunyan 14:30 18 Jul 10

Yes, but amateurs could probably manage with Photoshop Elements 8 (I think about £70). PS CS5 is about £600 and OTT for all but the most dedicated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…