photo resizing outlook express??

frasernet 22:04 15 Feb 04

can anyone help, until today if i right clicked on a photo in my documents and selected 'send>>mail recipient' it would offer me the choice of making the picture smaller, i am using xp home by the way. i did install the office 2003 package the other day and used outlook, yhis may have caused the problem, however i am now using outllok express again and have set it as the default mail programme but alas still can't resize, where can i find this setting as i'm sure it's just a check box away, thanks in advance.

bvw in bristol 23:44 15 Feb 04

Image Resizer click here

frasernet 00:13 16 Feb 04

can anyone help, until today if i right clicked on a photo in my documents and selected 'send>>mail recipient' it would offer me the choice of making the picture smaller, i am using xp home by the way. i did install the office 2003 package the other day and used outlook, yhis may have caused the problem, however i am now using outllok express again and have set it as the default mail programme but alas still can't resize, where can i find this setting as i'm sure it's just a check box away, thanks in advance.

User-312386 02:18 16 Feb 04

right click the image, select open with and then select internet explorer. Ensure there is a tick in the "allways use this programme"

restart computer

Stuartli 09:13 16 Feb 04

PixResizer - great little utility - from:

click here

or, of course, the superb Irfanview:

click here (don't forget the plug-ins if you get it).

Bagsey 09:52 16 Feb 04

I have had this happen to me some time ago and got round the problem by doing a system restore to a time when all was working as it should. Is this a possibility for you.???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…