Photo Printing with Epson

carper 14:43 08 Aug 06

Hi, Before a reinstall I had a very simple programme for printing pictures with an Epson C42+. This set up the settings and there were small alterations available such as brighness etc. I have searched the Epson web site without result and am hoping that soeone may have a copy. Here's hoping. Carper

Stuartli 14:49 08 Aug 06

All you require is Picassa2 from Google.

Brilliantly simple, straightforward freeware and will do exactly what you require:

click here

carper 15:13 08 Aug 06

Thanks for your reply but I already have picass2 and am not looking for an editing programme.This simple programme set up printing really easy with one click for best results. Thanks anyway.
Regards Carper

Pamy 15:28 08 Aug 06

Was this prog. suplied wth your Eson printer?

carper 15:39 08 Aug 06

I don't think, so I have reloaded the complete discs and drivers for the printer. Thanks for your reply

pj123 16:07 08 Aug 06

It was probably Epson Photoquicker. The C42+ was not supported with Photoquicker but can still work. (the + on your printer means it was supplied by PC World)

I have the latest version (Photoquicker 3.5) which I can try and email to you. Please contact me via the envelope if you would like me to try. It is an 8.5mb zip file.

Stuartli 16:13 08 Aug 06

You can do with Picassa2 exactly what you are wanting to do.

jakimo 19:30 08 Aug 06

AS already stated,Picassa 2 has contrast\brightness\colour adjustments with just a click

conrail 21:21 08 Aug 06

my c84 came with Epson Creativity Suite which has Epson Easy Photo Print, although a quick search on the epson web site did not produce any results

bluto1 21:45 08 Aug 06

Stuartli and jakimo have spelled it out for you.
I used a C44 UX a while back and Picasa 2 came up trumps every time.
If you want to persist with the Epson programme then I suggest you reinstall your printer. This sometimes works

carper 11:39 09 Aug 06

Thanks all for your contributions, Photoquicker proved to be the answer. regards Carper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…