Photo Printing

civicr 16:42 03 Mar 09

Hi all ,
Im having great difficulty in trying to print two pictures on one sheet of photo paper .
After many hours of frustration , I managed to print using Exell ,but the sizes were not quite right for the photo frame . I adjusted the size to what would fit and when I went to pick photopaper in the print dialog box and clicked ok , the page had a lot of small grid lines and only printed 1 inch of the photo . Any ideas on how to print or advice on a programme that will let me print the size I would like and print out on a4 paper.
Cheers ,
civicr

Demora 17:01 03 Mar 09

click here.

Don't know what Operating system this uses But seems to run ok with WinXP.

D

civicr 17:18 03 Mar 09

It wont work with usb printers

Demora 17:31 03 Mar 09

My kids use it mostly But I have 2 printers setup with my PC. Both are USB and seem to work fine.

D

Newuser939 18:59 03 Mar 09

Could you use your usual image editing program to make the pictures the exact size you want, and then use something like Word to print two on a page using the Insert - Picture - From File command.

BT 08:03 04 Mar 09

Why not open both images in your Image editor, make them the size you want then use the Move Tool to put them both onto a new A4 canvas.
I did this in 2 mins in Elements 2
click here.

Alternatively use the Print Pictures option from Picture Tasks in your My Pictures folder which gives several layout options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced