photo printing

kench 18:05 04 Aug 05

When printing with xp prints come out to dark,yet when printing with kodak easyshare they are fine , any advice anyone!

russmini 18:11 04 Aug 05

Bit more info.

i.e what printer.

Usually find if you go to printer manufaturers web site there are some settings you can use with their software.

Could try that.

kench 18:41 04 Aug 05

russmini it is Epson R200

russmini 18:51 06 Aug 05

Sorry not replied, bit tied up with other things. Not too technically minded myself really so apart from my first bit of 'help' pretty useless, but would say its a settings problem somewhere. there are quite a few people on here use that printer, so hopefully someone will be around this time it goes to the top of the list that knows a bit more than me.

P.S Did you try my suggestion ?

woodchip 19:11 06 Aug 05

The more hardware that it goes through the worse it will become. If it's a all in one printer then it's is controlled by the printer but if you use a scanner monitor software etc all have an effect on the results you get

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…