Photo printer

Daiol 12:19 27 Jun 08

H,Good day to all.I looking for some advice on buying a good photo printer i have had a canon ip4300 now its gone wrong, just wondering what would be the best to get ??.Thanks.d

Clapton is God 12:46 27 Jun 08

I believe the iP4500 is the replacement for the 4300.

If you were happy with the old one, why not buy something similar?

Gordal 17:47 27 Jun 08

Been using an HP - Photosmart A626 - for some time now. Excellent printer, excellent prints.

Andsome 18:44 27 Jun 08

I heve never used anything but Epson.

bruno 19:23 27 Jun 08

I had an ip4300 which went wrong after one year and one week.Canon did not want to know about extending the guarantee a little.I had a paper jam with one sheet of paper and the electronics would not reset.However it was such a good printer I bought the ip4500 which is exactly the same apart from the cosmetics of the case I hope I will not live to regret it.Incidentally it cost one pound less for a new one than Canon's recommended repair price,from Amazon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…