photo player 3 ?

bobatnorthway 18:31 04 Jan 07

I use microsofts photo player & I find it very good for showing my photographs and being able to add music or commentary,but I amunable to burn it to CD for playing through the tv, Sonic do sell software todothe job, can anyone suggest freeware that will be compatable or a similar free programme that offers the same features and is capable of burning to CD/DVD for showing through TV ?

JoE. 22:09 04 Jan 07

By 'microsofts photo player' Do you mean Windows Movie Maker?

On this you can create slideshows of your photographs, and add music and commentary as you say, which is why I ask. When you save (File>>Save Project) also save it as a movie file (File>>Save Movie File) and there are a couple of options there that may be of use to you, namely the 'My Computer' option and the 'DV Camera' option. Try saving your slideshow through this.

No guarantees but it might help!

JoE :o)

bobatnorthway 22:30 04 Jan 07

No, Photoplayer 3 is a free download from microsoft and has some brill features but can only be replayed on pc unless you buy sonics software, thanks anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…