photo paper

COBBLER 19:03 30 Dec 03

Can someone tell me the best place for photo paper and cartridges at reasonable price

^wave^ 19:10 30 Dec 03

kodak for paper and to be honest you have to check around for best priceson ink

Dazwm 19:14 30 Dec 03

Try this one click here also good for discs.

Dazwm 19:21 30 Dec 03

This is also good for ink click here

ton 19:31 30 Dec 03
  byfordr 08:43 31 Dec 03

Try this one! click here

jbaker65 10:35 31 Dec 03

Aldi sell a good photo paper called Unicorn. 50 A4 sheets for about £7

minter 10:39 31 Dec 03

A lot depends on your printer. Different suppliers charge different prices so you need to look around.

Take a look at Google and ask them, then compare a few.

Or try click here or click here or click here or click here or click here

That's enough to be going on with for now.

The important thing is they all offer different prices for different products - just match yours.

shifty 11:22 31 Dec 03

Have a look at choicestationary.com they have a good range of ink cartridges for the various printer types and their photo paper is also excellent. I use their 180gsm photo gloss paper, which I have found is one of the cheaper and better quality papers for accurate colour reproduction. Tried various papers from HP Epson etc but found this as good quality as the top spec Iilford and Fuji papers. You can get 50 sheets for approx £12.99.

Sheila-214876 12:02 31 Dec 03

Yep, agree with shifty. All my ink and paper comes from Choicestationery at click here they also give a good guarantee that if any of their inks cause a problem with your printer they will repair or replace it free of charge.

krislas 12:53 31 Dec 03

I use an Epson printer and only use their ink and photo paper. I once did a quality test and printed the same picture on epsom paper, on unbranded then on Kodak. The Epson produced a much clearer picture of obvious superior quality to the other two. I would therefore recommend you use the same make as your printer I get all my stuff from click here. They are quick, reliable and efficient, and reasonably priced too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac