Photo paper

ordep 07:33 05 Sep 03

Any looking for a reasonably good quality gloss photo paper. I've tried Choice Stationary. any other recommendations. Or may be the satin is better.

powerless 07:36 05 Sep 03

click here

I use the glossy stuff.

ordep 07:47 05 Sep 03

Blimey, that was quick Powerless, thanks for that.

minter 08:10 05 Sep 03

Jessop's Photo Glossy was given a very good write-up in a recent test. Reasonable?

Taff36 08:23 05 Sep 03

Photo quality paper is quite expensive but worth it for good photographs you want to keep. I would recommend for more casual use the HP Premium Inkjet paper. It is a glossy finish and a fraction of the cost of the thicker photo papers.

For a good selection try your local Staples Office supplies click here

Giantsquid 08:37 05 Sep 03

Aldi have it in at the moment £6.99 for 50 sheets, 170 gm, good stuff.

-pops- 09:09 05 Sep 03

Maplin do superb Ilford photo paper in pearl or glossy. click here

Try the pearl for an excellent finish effect.

-pops- 09:10 05 Sep 03

Ilford call their paper Printasia now.

Audeal 12:17 05 Sep 03

I use Glossy paper for normal prints, but I use Photo Quality Ink Jet Paper for pictures which are going into a frame. This paper gives good quality printouts at a fraction of the price and is good for framing. I recommend this procedure. No one knows what paper is behind the glass.

pj123 17:14 05 Sep 03

Did you have a problem with Choice Stationery because I use their Glossy paper all the time and I have never had a problem with it?

ordep 06:20 06 Sep 03

No, no probs pj123. Just that I've a lot of photo printing to do, and was interested in what other folk use.

Thanks for the feed back folks, plenty of sound advice there. I've ordered PREMIUM GLOSS PAPER 170gsm - A4 50 Sheets - SPECIAL OFFER = £9.49 from 7dayshop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…