Photo editor

  Systemaxpc 10:35 07 Mar 08

Can anyone recommend a picture/photo editor that can create the 3D image effect, ie having a grey boarder on two of a pictures three sides. I am trying to create a WEB site with these types of images. I have tried Irfanview and GIMP but cannot find such a function. Maybe it's just me!

  MAJ 10:52 07 Mar 08

Do you mean 'drop shadows', Systemaxpc? click here

  Systemaxpc 10:57 07 Mar 08

That looks exactly what I am after thanks MAJ

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant