Photo editing software,

Miros 21:40 06 Mar 07

Can anyone recommend an easy to use photo editing program with which I can touch up photos.
Thanks Miros.

STREETWORK 21:44 06 Mar 07

Try the PCA cover disks...

Miros 21:51 06 Mar 07

If you mean that one on this months? It's not really what I wanted.
I was looking for something for touching up old photos. Couldn't get the hang of that one and have just deleted it.

hssutton 22:03 06 Mar 07

Try Photofiltre very good, very easy and very cheap, as it's freeware. click here

GaT7 22:06 06 Mar 07

Also try the excellent free Paint.NET click here. G

Miros 06:03 07 Mar 07

STREETWORK. The one I tried and couldn't handle was Zoner 8 photo studio, which I found too hard to handle, not even sure it would do what I wanted, which is repair old photos by using a cloning tool. It wasn't from this months CD but some other month I think. I have now installed Seriff Photo Plus from this months and will see if I can handle that?

Hssutton, Crossbow7, I have downloaded those programs which you have recommended? and I'll also look at them, not today though have a heavy schedule ahead of me thanks for you contributions.

Miros 06:18 07 Mar 07

Had a quick look at the manual for Serif Photo Plus, it has a cloning tool! just depends how easy it will be to control??
Can't try it yet as have to register by free phone first but guess that it may be to early yet 6.15 so will need to wait a little while longer.
Thanks again all.

€dstowe 06:24 07 Mar 07

If you have a lot of photo retouching to do it would be worth your while to get a graphics pad/stylus to use instead of a mouse.

Miros 06:27 07 Mar 07

Sound interesting but what exactly is it ?

GroupFC 06:55 07 Mar 07

IIRC, I didn't need to phone to register Serif Photoplus - you can use it without (you just get a window pop-up to remind you every time you launch the program!).

Alternatively you can register on-line at click here

HTH.

€dstowe 06:59 07 Mar 07

This is the best brand click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…