Photo editing .

magnus35 09:20 01 Apr 10

How can I achieve the effect of superimposing an animated gif on an existing jpeg photograph - eg a picture of a face with comical moving lips , preferrably including sound ?
Is there a free tutorial available ?

magnus35 21:30 01 Apr 10

hssutton 09:41 02 Apr 10

The only way that I know is,firstly you need to be conversant with layers and have such as Photoshop.

Then you would need the breakdown (all the independant layers) of the Gif file (unless you create your own from scratch. Not sure about how to apply sound effects.

This shows own to create an animated gif click here

hssutton 09:41 02 Apr 10

The only way that I know is,firstly you need to be conversant with layers and have such as Photoshop.

Then you would need the breakdown (all the independant layers) of the Gif file (unless you create your own from scratch. Not sure about how to apply sound effects.

This shows own to create an animated gif click here

handout 13:25 03 Apr 10

There was a program supplied on a PC advisor disc a few months ago called Crazy Talk V5.1 SE that allowed you to take a picture & mark points arround the mouth to allow mouth sync with a voice over you can record yourself. I did try it & it seemed to work quite well & sounds as if this would be a simple way to do what you want

magnus35 14:46 05 Apr 10

Had a go at splitting the gif animation into separate frames then adding each one , as an object , to the jpeg background . All resulting frames then used to make a new sequence with gif animator . This seems to work , although a bit laborious . Hope that makes sense .
Searched for descriptions of Crazy Talk . Looks like something I could have fun with . Lots of free trials available . Unfortunately , my very basic system would be unlikely to do it justice . Something to mark down for purchase after eventual upgrade .
Thanks to those who took the time to respond . All advice was welcome and useful .

magnus35

Demora 09:34 06 Apr 10

Crazytalk 4 was on the April 2009 issue of PCA issue 153.

You may be able to get hold of a back issue for the older programme may work with a slower/older system

D

Demora 09:35 06 Apr 10

2008 issue not 2009

D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…