Photo Editing

nkt2000 18:40 09 Oct 04

Can anyone give me some advice on the best photo editing sotfware. I don't wand a very sophisticated programme but I need to be able to edit my digital images.

VoG II 18:43 09 Oct 04

IrfavView? click here

webber_man 18:49 09 Oct 04

It depends what exactly you want to do with your pics. I haven't used this myself but have some friends that have and they think click here is great. And its free.

It does all the basics.

woodchip 19:15 09 Oct 04

I have all sorts of Paid for Programs, including PSP and Serif Photo Plus. Guess what I use a Free Off a Mag some years ago Mirografx PicturePublisher 8 Program now owned by Coral, and prefer it to all the others. I must have around 8 different Photo Edit Programs, may be more the above comes out tops for me.

woodchip 19:17 09 Oct 04
  JonnyTub 19:17 09 Oct 04

picture publisher 8, An old but powerful beasty.

BarryKeith 19:33 09 Oct 04

Try "Photofiltre", it's a finer tool than "Irfanview" for making adjustments to images and will give better results. It can also convert between formats. It is available free from click here

nkt2000 08:34 10 Oct 04

Thanks guy. I think I have something to go on. I wil check out your suggestions.

Cheers

hssutton 09:59 10 Oct 04

A freeware prog that is very easy to use, and also very comprehensive

click here

Features Overview

Organize your pictures with ease
Print beautiful pictures
Sharing has never been simpler
Do more with your pictures

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…