Photo copy problem.

ordep 05:48 25 Jun 06

I'm trying to scan two 6x4 photographs simultaneously, but when they appear in My Pictures, there seen as two separate photographs.
I don't understand why they cannot been seen together as one, so as I can print them off on one sheet of paper.
Can any one help please.

The printer is: Canon Pixma ip6600d
The photo coper is: Canon Lide 30

Diodorus Siculus 08:58 25 Jun 06

It's because the scanner software is too clever these days.

If you want them on one sheet of paper, copy and paste into one document and try printing from there.

ordep 19:44 26 Jun 06

Thanks for your help Diodorus Siculus, I did try your suggestion but with out success.
I've had to print them of separately. Incidentally I'm not overly impressed with the print quality either.

mole44 20:27 26 Jun 06

both printer setting and paper effect print quality,you may have either one not correct.

Curio 20:34 27 Jun 06

Try over-lapping the pics so you 'cannot see the join' and then scan. I made up a screensaver of multi pics this way.

terryf 21:43 27 Jun 06

I found that for really optimum quality with my ip4200 you need to use Canon paper but I have just done some proofs using Epson 'photo quality glossy paper' that I have had lying around unopened for about 5 years and they printed ok. As said above you should first follow the recommends of the printer. Go to start>settings>printers and faxes, right click on your printer and choose printing preferences and make sure that on the 'main' tab you have cosen the paper type you are using to print.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…