photo cd`s

denis93c 21:35 20 Jul 04

how can i save bitmaps for a slideshow on a dvd player?

maz2 22:08 20 Jul 04

I don't know about bitmaps, but the best way to do jpg is through Nero burning rom just done a disc and it plays perfectly though DVD player can you convert the files to jpg

g0nvs 22:14 20 Jul 04

I find Pro-Show Gold the best program for creating CD & DVD slideshows. Take a look here.
click here

Eargasm 22:16 20 Jul 04

Have a look at click here it's free to download and lets you put about 200 pictures with music in the background to play as a slideshow.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:17 20 Jul 04

Stand alond DVD players will not read bitmaps only Jpegs

GroupFC 22:21 20 Jul 04

I'm not an expert but I think you will need to convert them to jpg's. I am not sure if irfanview will do this click here.

Or you could have a look at some of these pages click here.

Good luck!

Eargasm 22:27 20 Jul 04

Any decent photo suite will let you convert bitmap's to jpeg, even microsoft paint in xp home.

hssutton 22:49 20 Jul 04

You can when using Proshow Gold to create a slideshow. I have just created one using Tiffs, jpegs & Bitmaps.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ The question refered to slideshows, so the files are all converted by the software to Mpeg, (I think it's Mpeg)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…