Photo Advice

chriscross72 20:54 24 Jun 09

I'm really after some advice and recommendations here.
I'd like to put some high quality photos and mp3 music onto a cd or dvd and be able to watch it in high quality on either a pc or normaldvd player.
Could anyone please recommend a programme that will let me do this, preferably freeware.
Thanks for any advice and help ; ))

Terry Brown 20:58 24 Jun 09

Try this link, it may be what you need.
All programs are at your own risk.
Terry
click here=

jack 21:10 24 Jun 09

to make a CD- Window XP his it built in simply compile to selection of phots or music track in a folder upen the folder , select all and drag to the CD drive icon.
Follow the prompts.

For DVD burning you will need DVD burn software
Free-click here
fits the bill

woodchip 21:35 24 Jun 09

Photos need to be saved a Jpeg before putting them on DVD, mp3 well it all depends if the player can play them

chriscross72 21:40 24 Jun 09

what I'd like to be able to do is watch a slideshow of my jpeg photos with some music playing with the slideshow.
I tried it in nero and windows photo story but the picture quality was not brilliant although the original pics were high quality

woodchip 23:55 24 Jun 09

I think Ulead could do that, but its been bought by Corel they still do the program I think click here

click here

this will be a old version, but should do the job

eedcam 05:55 25 Jun 09

You cant always just bung the photos on the show as is .Ok they look perfect but each photo often needs optimizing for slide shows .A decent programme should do this for you . remember a high res is not always best

jack 08:18 25 Jun 09

Then click here for DVDPixPlay.
Does all you need
download a demo version for 45days[slight restrictions on size of show and cannot actually load music- will with full version
If you like it buy activation key for £15 or so
full tech help and very active forum all for free.

jack 08:20 25 Jun 09

May even be on you MS operating system package or download free from MS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…