Phone User Manual Wanted

ACOLYTE 09:47 08 May 06

I have purchased a cordless phone from a boot sale,but there was no manual with it,i did go back and ask the chap if he had the manual but he said they didn't come with one and he couldn't find one any were on line,i was a bit sceptical about it but believed him.I did check myself and sure enough i cant find one either,even the makers site doesn't have a manual as the product is "NEW" according to the site,i find it strange that new products don't have manuals for them.

The Phone is a Binatone MA760 i have been here
click here but the pdf file that is supposed to be the manual tells me there isn't one available yet,does any one know where i can acquire a manual for this phone?.

Totally-braindead 10:31 08 May 06

Only suggestion I have ACOLYTE is try phoning them, just tell them you lost it and ask for a replacement. I've found their customers service to be quite good. Alternatively they might be able to tell you where on the web to get the manual even if they won't send one.

Totally-braindead 10:38 08 May 06

I can dig out the phone number for them if you wish as I have Binatone DECT phones and I'm almost certain I know where the manual is.

bruno 10:42 08 May 06

This may be the phone number you want.(01325) 304473

johnnyrocker 10:48 08 May 06

click here= might be of use

johnny.

dms05 11:02 08 May 06

If the DECT phone model is so new why was it on offer at a Car Boot sale with or without a manual?

spuds 11:29 08 May 06

Argos appear to sell these click here Why not contact them, and see if they can give you the contact for the manual. They may even provide a photocopy!.

ACOLYTE 18:51 08 May 06

Thx all, i have looked on most site's linked from google without succsess,i didnt think about Argos,so that may be worth looking in to,if not then i will try the phone number given here and see if that helps.As for why they were selling on a boot sale i dont know,i have no reason to suspect that anything is dodgy with the phone,the boot sale is quite well monitored for that sort of thing.

Thx.

Totally-braindead 19:02 08 May 06

Went and checked the manual I have for my phone and the number bruno gives is the one I phoned last year when I needed a handset part and they were very helpful.

Stuartli 19:10 08 May 06

I also found that the manual is not available yet.

However there are other very similar model numbers and it might be worth checking out their manuals.

ACOLYTE 14:45 13 May 06

I have managed to set the phone up by using a manual from a similar phone as Stuartli suggested
thx for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…