phone unlocking

STAAKER 2000 © 23:21 01 Dec 06

My daughter tried to put a code on her phone(to stop her big brothers using her credit)but it comes up PIN blocked enter PUK, what is a PUK and how will i unlock her phone it is a SIEMENS CL75
any help appreciated thanks

brundle 23:25 01 Dec 06

click here

Call the relevant network provider to get the PUK.

ed-0 23:27 01 Dec 06

Your PUK number should be in with the bumf you get with the phone.

If you insert the wrong PUK or PIN number over a certain amount the phone simm card will be locked.

If the puk number did not come with the phone, you must contact the phone provider and answer certain security questions, for the PUK number to be released.

Some phone providers have a set pin and puk number.

birdface 23:32 01 Dec 06

If you still have the box the phone came in,It should be on the box somewhere,Think its short for phone unlocking key, if not on the box, Phone network provider, And they will give you it,Does not cost you anything, They will just ask a few security details,and phone number,Think we have all done it at one time or another.

Vangeliska 23:32 01 Dec 06

Sounds like your daughter was right! Somebody has tried to enter the code too many times!

ed-0 23:35 01 Dec 06

" Think we have all done it at one time or another"

Last week for me :-(

they sent me a new sim card because I seemed to have bu**er## the last one up!!!

HXP 00:03 02 Dec 06

Happens all the time - I work on a nobile support desk !

Ring network operator they will give you PUK code ( some allow you do do this online via a web page )

Once you enter PUK you will be prompted immediately to set a new PIN - pick 4 digits pref not starting with a ZERO.

If you enter the PUK code incorrectly 10 times the sim will be diabled from the network.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac