phone to pc

bamps 15:37 02 Oct 05

i have a motorola v220 mobile phone, which i am trying to connect to my pc to download pictures,
i am useing my camera usb cable,the pc recognises
the new hardware as a v220 but then asks using the wizard to access the internet to find drivers, but comes up with nothing.
there is nothing on the motorola site either,
anyone come up against this problem,so i can get my pic's from mobile to pc.
there must be drivers somewhere i can use

MAJ 15:47 02 Oct 05

Try here for the drivers you need, bamps. click here

keith-236785 20:57 02 Oct 05

if MAJ's advice doesnt get you sorted, come back to me as i have the motorola handset tools on cd somewhere, i too have the V220 and can download/upload, back up my sim card etc.....

USB cable cost about £3 (online) but it is a basic digital camera connection so shopping around might get you one a little cheaper, just make sure you get the right one

bamps 11:10 03 Oct 05

hi paperman27.
had no luck with MAJ link,sounds like you have the answer, can you help
bamps

keith-236785 19:01 03 Oct 05

i have tried to send you two e-mails, both times it crashed out saying can't find server.

if you havent got them, let me know and i will try again.

bamps 11:02 04 Oct 05

thanks for trying have not recieved any e mails

bamps 13:36 04 Oct 05

been having problems with microsoft outlook,changed back to outlook express,so if you could try again you may get through,
many thanks bamps

keith-236785 16:01 04 Oct 05

still cant seem to send you an e-mail, could you click the envelope by my name and send me an e-mail, see if it works that way, then i could reply.

Rob Gibson 20:26 04 Oct 05

If you would be so good, would you please copy this to me as well? I have a V220 and tried to find the drivers/SW a while ago, but drew a blank.

Regards,

Rob.

DieSse 22:48 04 Oct 05

Did you not get a CD with the 'phone?

This link the kind of thing you want? click here and click the tools link. It isn't for your particular 'phone, but hints that there may be a kit you need to buy - ask in a 'phone shop that sells Motorola?

pavvi 22:56 04 Oct 05

...tends not to have a data cable in it now, and the data cables are becoming harder and harder to get hold of. This may have something to do with the fact that there are quite a number of phones with much higher spec cameras now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…