Phone connection prob

TeddyBear07 14:54 20 Aug 07

Hi,

I have a sony ericsson k700i mobile. A few months ago, I purchased a USB Cable DCU-11 cable for my phone, as it said I would be able to transfer my pictures onto the computer using it. I downloaded the disk for the cable, connected the cable to the phone and computer, and nothing happened. I went onto the program of the cable, and all I found was an icon saying not connected. I downloaded mtc (My theme creator), and Floats Mobile agent. However when trying to load up floats, an error box comes up, and the program doesn't start.

I don't know what else to do? Do I need to download other software? Do I need to download updates for my phone? And if so, how?

Can someone please E-Mail me back soon.
Thx

TeddyBear07

Technotiger 15:07 20 Aug 07

You might have more luck looking among this lot, courtesy of Google ...

click here

silverous 15:32 20 Aug 07

Unless it has changed drastically, I have a k800i and as soon as I plug in my phone I get a prompt on screen to be in Phone/File Transfer mode and also see that it starts charging. If you are getting no reaction from your PC/Phone when you connect it suggests there may be an issue with either the cable or the software or the phone. Sorry I can't be more specific. Is there a manual which describes what should happen?

TeddyBear07 21:49 20 Aug 07

No, no manual came with the box. I'm just sittin in the dark with this thing.

xclr8r 22:07 20 Aug 07

I have a K510i and that came with a software disc for transfering the photo's. Try e bay see if you can pick one up from there.

ambra4 08:52 21 Aug 07

Go to this site and download user guide and pc suite which you will have to install to access the phone via the cable

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…