Phone & BB packages

Bike-it 14:13 27 May 07

I have just received this offer from Tiscali and am not sure if this is all it it caracked up to be, do these packages work out any cheaper or do they eventually work out to be more expensive.
click here

bluto1 16:02 27 May 07

In general it`s a good package. Until early April I was on a 24/7 Broadband coupled with 24/7 telephone and it was OK, somewhat cheaper overall than paying BT for all my calls. However, your bill can go up a fair amount if you rely a lot on phoning 0870/0845 numbers. I aimed for about £5 to £8 a month with these numbers and my bill worked out at an average of £26 a month. That paid my phone and Broadband. Don`t forget you`ll still pay BT for the line rental.
Only downside to these deals is Tiscali customer service. It`s hideous and well documented here on this forum. But then again, most BB providers leave a lo to be desired in the customer services part of their business.
Good luck, whatever you do.

Stuartli 16:07 27 May 07

For £20.99 a month on TalkTalk's Talk3International service you get "Up to 8MB" broadband; AnyTime UK phone calls to all local, 01 and 02 numbers; free AnyTime international calls to 30 different countries including the US, Australia and Europe and, what's more, your £11 line rental paid on your behalf to BT.

No other ISP in the UK comes anywhere near it for value.

I've been on the service for just over a year and my best mate signed up about three weeks ago (it was his first home broadband connection).

He was up and running within a fortnight...:-)

See:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5