Philips SNA6500 Firmware upgrade issues

_PhilS_ 20:29 28 Mar 08

I've tried to upgrade the firmware for this router and have ended up not being able to select the cypher suite under WPA2 modes.

There's 2 particular versions of this router and thus difference versions of firmware. I have both type but since one does not seemingly operate I'll keep the other working on the older version.

Has anyone had a similar experience with this product that can offer advice to resolve my issues please?

Rgds,

P

ambra4 16:03 30 Mar 08

How are you trying to upgrade the firmware on the router?

_PhilS_ 20:02 30 Mar 08

Simply by using my PC, an UTP Ethernet link and the appropriate .bin file from the manufacturer.

P

ambra4 20:36 30 Mar 08

You need to access the router and in the administrator/Management page there is a section on upgrade firmware/software you use this section to upgrade the firmware after you have download the file to your pc

_PhilS_ 22:14 30 Mar 08

Sorry - I didn't expand - that's the process followed, as per the manual, only to find that the extisting firmware was corrupted.

P

ambra4 23:03 30 Mar 08

Firmware that you download was corrupted

Go to this site and click on the maker website this will take you to the phillips site where you can download the zip firmware file and instruction on the installation

ambra4 23:04 30 Mar 08

Sorry

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac