Philips Freeline Wireless keyboard and mouse

The Stoned Guy 18:46 26 Feb 06

Hi, bought a freeline LS1000 and had problems with "windows\system32\config".
Took it to the shop (bought it online) and they said its nowt to do with them and i said Bull****, claiming they hadn't a clue what they were doing. Tried a recovery and that was corrupted so i wiped HDD clean with a format.

The point is :- Where do i get the drivers from for the Wireless Keyboard and Mouse? Tried everywhere on internet only i nearly chucked the PC out the window.

The models are TGK 6000R and TGM 6000R.

I've got everything else working but those two, had to use a PS2 mouse and keyboard for the initial setup of windows xp.

Anymore info or websites would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Jamie

blue_weapon 16:51 28 Feb 06

click here
They are in partnership with pc world and list all current drivers and info on the phillips range!

^wave^ 17:37 28 Feb 06

it should pick it up as a key board without drivers

niqldoo 15:03 02 Mar 06

Hi Stoned Guy

I bought a Freeline LS2300 back in the January sales. The package was missing the RF receiver for the keyboard and mouse. Have had extreme amount of trouble getting supplier to get hold of one, but due to their stupidity, I now have a selection of other make keyboards and mice (all three are wireless!) Would be happy to swap one or two of these for your originals if you're interested. ([email protected])

Did you get a System Recovery CD with the computer - probably not. Neither my bluetooth nor my TV card was working when I first set machine up, so I had TWO engineers come to try and sort it out, unsuccessfully. I eventually got hold of a Recovery CD - not as easy as you may think! But everything working okay now!!

Let me know about the RF receiver, please.

Regards

Nick

VoG II 15:32 02 Mar 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…