Petition

Napster 2005 17:17 04 Jul 05

Hi, This is a petition for a new forum. We are hoping to convice PC Advisor to add a Windows Programming or A Software Development. Please, if you agree simply reply in this subject either leaving your Name or UserName. Please only positive comments as this is a petition not a discussion. If you have a negative contribution you wish to add please visit the Software Development Thread to add your opinion if it is negative.

Kate B 17:33 04 Jul 05

PCA doesn't really cover software development and programming in the magazine, so I'm not sure how successful you're going to be in your petition. What about working on another magazine that does, such as PC Plus?

I might add that I'm rather glad PCA doesn't cover that stuff. I for one find my eyes glazing over at the mere mention of Borland, C++ etc etc.

pj123 17:46 04 Jul 05

Sorry, but I don't think you are going to get any further than you did with your first posting (particularly with your attitude). If you contacted the FE about this in the first place why not wait until you get a response from him.

click here

SANTOS7 18:11 04 Jul 05

popular then!!!

Pine Man 18:47 04 Jul 05

You can't be serious!

Magik ®© 19:12 04 Jul 05

(we are hoping to convice PC Advisor to...)

is that the royal "we"

ps:the word is "convince"

it is a total non starter....

S5W 19:22 04 Jul 05

Not needed. No THANK you.

Forum Editor 22:41 04 Jul 05

as I told you when you emailed me this evening.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…