Pest Patrol missing in add/remove programs

CurlyWhirly 23:05 30 Jun 04

I have just obtained the registered version of Pest Patrol and what I can't understand is why it doesn't show up in add/remove programs?
I know that when the program is running there are 3 processes in Windows Task Manager.
These are PPControl.exe, PPMemCheck.exe and CookiePatrol.exe
Having no entry in 'add/remove programs' does this mean that I can't uninstall it as such just untick the entries in MSconfig > Startup and also delete the entries in the registry?
I downloaded the program from the Pest Patrol website and I have made a backup copy in case something should happen to my hard drive!

obbit 23:24 30 Jun 04

hi CurlyWhirly. the uninstall method of pestpatrol is done by clicking START, PROGRAMS, PEST PATROL, UNISTALL.

regards

obbit 23:25 30 Jun 04

uninstall. had a couple lol

CurlyWhirly 15:11 01 Jul 04

Silly me - I have just found out where the uninstall entry is under 'programs' !
I don't normally launch programs this way as I normally double-click on the desktop icons!
Cheers anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…