Pesky Outlook Problem

PO79 19:15 19 Apr 09

Using Vista HP SP1 and Outlook 2007. In IE when I click "Read Mail" Outlook opens minimized to the task bar flashing orange. This does not happen on my desktop using XP SP3 and Outlook 2007.

How can I get it to open full screen in Vista. I have tried all combinations in the taskbar shortcut, but nothing seems to work

grey george 20:06 19 Apr 09

What happens if you right click the flashing taskbar box. Do you get a menu to open/close etc?
If so what happens if you select maximise? Flashing orange normally means waiting for user input.

PO79 20:18 19 Apr 09

I can of course open the application from the taskbar, what I am looking for is a way to have it open, ready to use when I click on "Read Mail", as it does with my desktop PC, running XP Pro and SP3.

I have messed around with the shortcut properties without success, and googled till I'm blue in the face, it must be a setting somewhere or even a regedit, someone must know!!.

grey george 21:07 19 Apr 09

click here
By reverse engineering this it would seem that.
Right click outlook icon when programme is not running.
Select properties and from the run drop menu select normal window.

Sea Urchin 22:24 19 Apr 09

.....or even Run Maximised - Apply and OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…