PESALA help with Opera please

Old Shep 15:00 12 Mar 04

Having taken your advise and read your threads I downloaded Opera. Must say it is very good and seems a lot quicker than IE6. My problem is when I click on IE6 it connects me to the Internet (dial up) When I click on Opera it does not connect me and says connection not found. Consequently I have to connect through IE6 to get on the net before opening Opera. Have looked through help but cannot find the answer. Any ideas please.

Pesala 16:39 12 Mar 04

click here for the official info.

I did use Opera on dial-up over a year ago. I think I used to manually run the dialler first. I would have thought that this was a basic thing to include, especially as Opera shows the greatest benefits for those on slow connections, but there is sure to be a reason why they don't.

It would be better to post questions on the Opera Forum click here rather than asking for help from one individual. You'll get a much more comprehensive and quicker response in most cases.

Pesala 16:46 12 Mar 04
  Old Shep 17:28 12 Mar 04

Many thanks thought you would be the expert to ask.Regards from Old Shep.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…