Personalising the "Welcome Screen"

mattyc_92 16:12 28 Dec 04

hi, I have got previous threads on this....

click here

click here

I have used the following two programs to create my "Welcome Screen".... The problem is that I can't get the "Welcome Message", the "Windows is Shutting Down" message and "Logging Off" message.... I have discovered that if I enable the "logo" then the "Logging Off message" appears, but I don't want the logo to be displayed.... I know that this is possible, because I have downloaded some the other people have created and when I e-mailed the to ask them how they do it, they say that to have to "tweak the UIFILE.txt" file and "enable the logo, but send it behind the welcome screen's image.... HOW the hell do you do this????

Please HELP it is driving me mad...

Thanks for your time

ACOLYTE 16:30 28 Dec 04

The UIFILE should have been created by the program you used to make and display the logon screen,can you find the file and open it see what it says.

click here

This may help a little.

mattyc_92 16:33 28 Dec 04

Yes I know that, I have to edit it.... Basically I have to rewrite some of the script

mattyc_92 17:50 30 Dec 04

bump^^^^

mattyc_92 20:33 31 Dec 04

Might as well tick it, seeing that no-one is willing to take a "stab in the dark"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…