personal finance software

joel6429 16:56 08 Jun 09

Can anyone please suggest personal finance software (preferably free!)to help me keep track of personal spending and bills etc. Many thanks

Shortstop 19:15 08 Jun 09

I use Acemoney Lite [click here] free for a single account.

Does all I need!

HTH

Paul

joel6429 19:43 08 Jun 09

Shortstop
Many thanks, your a lifesaver

TonyV 20:53 08 Jun 09

Is there an Anglicised version of this software? I.e. English banks etc.

TonyV

Shortstop 09:17 09 Jun 09

Not that I know of - but you can type in any bank name as the account title] and can change the currency, so it 'works' that way ....

BR

Paul

johndrew 10:35 09 Jun 09

Try Money Manager Ex click here You can set the currency and it works well for UK accounts.

TonyV 12:10 09 Jun 09

The reason I asked the question was I looked at the views of the programme from your link and noticed the listings for the banks were all American. It presumably means that as a norm the only bank information available to the programme is US.

I actually use Quicken 2004 and MS Money 2004 as a backup programme just in case!

TonyV

ChasNoel 12:10 21 Oct 09

I too am looking for a new package and am willing to buy it because Quicken has gone 'phut' on my PC. I can no longer backup my finance accounts and I am in the habit of bacvking up to a CD and alternately using my desktop and then my laptop. This no longer works and Quicken on m y desktop has all the correct account totals but the individual entries have disappeared. Any suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…