Personal Finance Software

I have been using Quicken Deluxe 98 for some time and have found the product very easy to use.

I have recently purchased a new laptop, which came with Vista pre-installed and although Quicken works to some degree, the interface does not always appear correctly.

It seems that the latest version of Quicken is only available in the US .It also appears that Microsoft's latest version of Money is not available in the UK so can someone please recommend a good Personal Finance package that works with Vista and that will allow me to import Quicken data

johndrew 13:42 10 Apr 08

I`m not certain if it meet all your criteria but you could look at Money Manager click here

stylehurst 14:08 10 Apr 08

Have a look at Connecct Software site; they produce a very good finance program which I have used for many years. It works on XP but I have not tried it on Vista.

stylehurst 14:08 10 Apr 08

Have a look at Connecct Software site; they produce a very good finance program which I have used for many years. It works on XP but I have not tried it on Vista.

pj123 14:15 10 Apr 08

This one is free for personal use.

Moneybox32, written by the father of one of our Forum members.

I have been using it for quite a while now, on Windows XP

click here

Thanks to everyone.

I am not looking something too elaborate.

The featured I mainly use are the register to input transactions manually and reconcile by bank statements, entering direct debits as scheduled transactions, which Quicken prompts as reminders and posts them to the register, and the financial calendar which shows how much is in my account on any specific day.

Pine Man 15:19 10 Apr 08

The latest US version of MS Money may not be available in this country but MS Money 2005, the latest UK version, works perfectly well with Vista and it can definitely convert Quicken files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…