personal details

snowdrop 23:04 02 Feb 03

recently changed my email address so tried to update my details here, unfortunately I get the message I will be assigned a new password and will need to pick a new nickname, I would like to retain these, is there any way around this? I assume I wont be able to change them back once the new details have gone through as they will be registered to my old email address. will I still be able to access my current postings? all I want to do is update my email address nothing else.

beeuuem 23:14 02 Feb 03

all you need to do is change your mail address in the boxes:-

New E-mail

Re-type New E-mail

All other information should remain as is.

Geoff_T 23:14 02 Feb 03

If you click the "Update Details" button at the top of this page, you can enter your new e-mail address there. You will then be assigned a new password. You can still use your old nickname!

Geoff

beeuuem 23:26 02 Feb 03

As Geoff_T says, when you try to log on after changing your address you will get a new password but you can then go to 'Update details'again and change it ot anything you want it to be.

conrail 15:17 03 Feb 03

thanks all, have changed email details and retained password but was asked to change nickname, changed this but now it wont let me change back to original, would not let me submit unless changed nickname

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…