PERSONAL COMPUTER WORLD

sid 22:17 18 Jun 07

I ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PCW THE AUGUST ISSUE CONTAINED A CD WITH SYSTEM MECHANIC 6 ON THE CD
HAS ANYONE OUT THERE MANAGED TO OBTAIN A REGISTRATION CODE FOR THIS FREEWARE ??
IHAVE VISITED THE SITE AND FOLLOWED THE INSTUCTIONS BUT AM UNABLE TO OBTAIN A REGISTRATION CODE.
ALL THE COMPANY IOLO.COM SEEM TO WANT IS TO SELL ME SOFTWARE.HEY ID PREFER TO TRY OUT THE PROGRAMME BEFORE I PUT MY HAND IN MY POCKET.THAT MAY JUST BE BECAUSE IM A YORKSHIREMAN.WERE ALMOST AS TIGHT AS THE SCOTS LOL. ANYWAY IF ANYONE HAS MANAGED TO OBTAIN A REGISTRATION No FOR THIS FREE SOFTWARE ID APPRECIATE A RESPONSE.YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP IN THE PAST AND I EXPECT YOU WILL BE AGAIN. IN ANTICIPATION THANX

skidzy 22:20 18 Jun 07

Firstly please do not SHOUT !

Typing in capitals is commonly known as shouting.

Reg mechanic is not free,only a free trial.

sid 22:29 18 Jun 07

hey skidsy sorry for the caps lock maybe it distracted u from the programme system mechanic n not reg mechanic hey!!!!
Chill out

sid 22:30 18 Jun 07

sorry skidzy

sid 22:31 18 Jun 07

Im not in the helproom for aggro just help sorry pal

SANTOS7 22:34 18 Jun 07

Nicely priced utility software.

click here

text taken from link...

woodchip 22:35 18 Jun 07

Version 6 is free on the DVD, but I have not tried using or registering it as yet

skidzy 22:38 18 Jun 07

My mistake,yes i was probably distracted Sid.

Still no shouting though :-)

Sorry dont know anything about System Mechanic just yet.

sid 22:40 18 Jun 07

hey woodchip would appreciate any feedback if you access the registration site and manage to obtain a registration code. think ill contact PCW and request help in obtaining a code as I would like to try out this piece of software

sinbads 22:44 18 Jun 07
  sid 22:47 18 Jun 07

ok skidzy we dont have a problem do we.
I appreciate everyones response in this room including yours my fault for caps lock.
I appologise n try not to let it happen again.
now down to business anyone managed to obtain a registration code for this piece of software issued on the august 2007 pcw cd?
I think the software company are duking the issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now