permanantly deleting incoming email

1st spring 02:56 23 Aug 10

Could you tell me please? How do I stop mail coming onto my PC I use hotmail and Outlook Express. I want to block it before it arrives so that it goes back to who ever sent it. I have XP.

tullie 06:07 23 Aug 10

You mean that you dont want to receive any email whatso ever?

kristain 06:29 23 Aug 10

simply remove a Hotmail e-mail account

step:1
In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.

step2:
Click View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then click Next.

step:3
Click Hotmail, and then click Remove.

step:4
Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the account.

step:5
Click Finish.

if still unable to do click here for more help

1st spring 11:36 23 Aug 10

Thank you for your step by step info. I worded it wrongly sorry due to the time of day, I was half asleep. I would like to block an email.

Woolwell 11:39 23 Aug 10

Don't send it back as if it is spam then the originator will know that they have foudn a correct e-mail address.
Is it just one sender that you want to block?

Woolwell 11:41 23 Aug 10

To block senders see click here

peter99co 11:45 23 Aug 10

You should consider installing Mailwasher which gives you control over ALL incoming mail.

Just go to Mailwasher.com

peter99co 11:47 23 Aug 10
  1st spring 11:51 23 Aug 10

Yes one sender. I do not want it to arrive, just to go in the delete bin. I thought I had read it once how to permanently delete a sender. Now all I can find is how to make it go into the delete bin. Not what I would like.

northumbria61 11:55 23 Aug 10

See here - click here

Woolwell 12:02 23 Aug 10

Another thing that you could try is by entering hotmail account by webmail and blocking the sender at that stage click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…