Performance RAM problems?

lukechadwick30 13:51 10 Jul 05

Hi guys first time ive ever really posted on one of these threads so you`ll have to bear with me.

A few weeks back i decided to tinkle around with my virtual memory in the performance settings thinking that i could get my pc to run faster.

The resulting consequence has been that while online I cannot access sites which require advanced memory due to the fact that my login session simply collapses.

Have tried everything to correct this problem including retinkling with my virtual memory but nothing has worked and my problem still exists.

I simply do not know what to do to correct this problem and am simply praying that one of you guys will have a solution for me!!!

Cheers in advance Paul

LastChip 14:17 10 Jul 05

What happens if you reset back to the default settings?

lukechadwick30 14:46 10 Jul 05

How would i actually go about setting back to my default settings?

Ive tried system restore on many occasions but that doesnt seem to do the trick either?

LastChip 15:09 10 Jul 05

The default is;

Let Windows manage the settings.

If you're using system restore, you have to pick a date prior to changing the settings, but I'm not sure that system restore will reset your virtual memory settings.

lukechadwick30 15:14 10 Jul 05

system restore doesnt change it no it keeps it the way it was.

I even now cant access my file sharing site because it just chrashes midway through anyone know of a helpline that i could call?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…