TEZMO_1 12:00 18 Mar 05

could one of you whiz chaps help me out on this problem please............

I uninstalled my epson 1200 perfection scanner/printer.......fitting new hard drive.

cannot run correctly in the windows NT enviroment
I'm on XP pro
Could someone out there please explain how to reload this CD...I have the updated drives for this 1200 just need to know how to reinstall???

much appreciated for your time and help

blueduck 12:11 18 Mar 05

Hi wow my neighbours havong a similar problem.

They upgraded their computer to XP and their Epson Perfection 1200 stopped working.

The PC is a Dell Windows XP bought last October Dimension 8400)

They downloaded the XP drivers from Epson but got error messages to the effect that it was not compatible with Windows 2000.

Please can someone help?

bretsky 14:33 18 Mar 05

Have you tried to download the Epson Twain Driver from click here

Download it, and at the end of the download you will be asked to reboot, when you reboot, xp loads and a new hardware driver wizard kicks in, follow on screen prompts.

bretsky ;0)

TEZMO_1 15:32 18 Mar 05

Have tried to downoad the Twain driver but it will not even open that

Satmansq 17:07 18 Mar 05

I had an Epson Perfection 1200 before purchsing a multi functionEpson CX6400, and if memory serves me right XP has its own drivers for this scanner. Have you tried letting windows select its own drivers for this scanner. If this works then you can download updates from epson afterwards

Satmansq 17:13 18 Mar 05

For your EPSON scanner to perform correctly on Windows XP you will need to download the relevant drivers. Please note: Windows XP does not support scanners connected by a parallel interface. You will need to use USB if available. If there are no XP drivers available for your product please use the Windows 2000 drivers.

To download the XP compatible drivers please visit click here. Then confirm your language and select Downloads. Once you have found the required driver click Save. When the file is downloaded double click it and follow the onscreen instructions.

pj123 18:18 18 Mar 05

There is 1 driver for XP on the Driverguide site for the Epson Perfection 1200.
click here
If you are asked for a user id and password type in "drivers" for the id and "all" for the password (without the quotes)

On the left hand side click on Simple search and follow the prompts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…