PerfectDisk. Your opinions please.

tonyx1302 10:29 29 Aug 04

Via a previous thread which I cannot locate at present and highly rated the software, I have just downloaded the trial version of 'PerfectDisk'.
I run a single pc on XP with BB and have 512 memory. I spend about two hours per day mainly surfing and on Word. I defrag about once a month or as needed.
Is the all singing and dancing P'Disk any better than my Windows defrag. and if so how do I run it to its full capacity on my simple set up? The previous thread was so impressed with the trial version he brought the prog. after one day. They are running a special offer at present with 20% discount, making it about £20. Is anyone out there running P'Disk.If so I would like your opinions please.

Many thanks

Swiscot 10:49 29 Aug 04

I have been running the programme for over two months now (extended Trial) and I can recommend it. Using the XP defrag wasnt what I needed and System mechanic took over 6 hours to defrag an 80Gb disk and never finished the job. PerfectDisk takes about and hour on the first pass and seems to do a thorough job. I will be happy to buy it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…