people not getting my mail

edenworkshops 09:40 08 Apr 08

Hello

I have reason to believe that at least some people I email are not getting my mails.

I did think maybe my mail was getting put in the spam folder, but I am a seller on eBay and I tried sending them a mail through the eBay system with no luck.

Could someone suggest where I might start looking if it is not a case of my mail getting put in a spam folder?

Thank you

Richard

birdface 10:17 08 Apr 08

I think that you are probably right,it is going into their spam folder to be deleted.If it was not delivered you would get notification from webmaster or postmaster!!that it had not been delivered.Maybe open a new Hotmail account just so that you can contact your customers and keep you from getting to much spam on your own account.Some e-mail providers have a reply service so that when your customer receives your e-mail they automatically reply that they have received it.

edenworkshops 11:19 08 Apr 08

That's what I thought, but the thing that puzzles me is why can I not contact them through eBay.

Or am I missing something?

Thank you

Richard

birdface 12:00 08 Apr 08

Sorry but I don't use e-bay.I can only think that maybe their e-mail security is set to high.Or maybe they are using Mailwasher or E-Prompter to delete the spam before it gets to their proper e-mail provider.Better waiting till someone else comes on that uses e-bay and can give you the advice that you need.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple