Pentium II - 333MHz

howard60 21:52 21 Dec 03

I do not know if this is the right place but I have stripped down some old pcs which had motherboard and/or other problems. I have 4 of the above chips and if anyone could use them just arrange to pick them up. I live in Ilford. East London. Merry Christmas all.

Diodorus Siculus 23:06 21 Dec 03

Kind offer - I hope that someone will take you up on it.

VoG II 23:18 21 Dec 03

Yes, very kind. I managed to "dispose" of an unwanted monitor to a member of this forum - far better than storing in loft or dumping in my opinion.

Is there a case for a new forum - swapshop or similar. Not for buying and selling but for giving away or swapping.

I have a keyboard and mouse going spare but they are so cheap it would hardly be worth the petrol. Just West of London.

Diodorus Siculus 23:22 21 Dec 03

Well, if we are onto the subject of swapshops, I have an original CD of Norton System Works 2002 and an OEM of WinME here for the asking (if it is legal to dispose of WinME this way).

And as we have touched East and West London, here I am in South London!

Irishman 23:37 21 Dec 03

Kind offers from all of you but don't forget your local charities. They won't take any old junk but peripherals,OS's,office suites might be welcome. Worth asking before binning.

Diodorus Siculus 07:37 22 Dec 03

Soy - check your email.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…