peer 2 peer sights

stourry 20:24 14 Sep 03

looking for a good peer 2 per sight not kazaa
any sugestions
thanks ray

chuds 20:32 14 Sep 03

click here

Assuming that one is allowed to promote a P2P site here?

Failing that do a search on google, they are normally free downloads and being honest quite often you pay for what you get.

Also
Winmx
EDonkey
Shareaza
and so forth

-pops- 20:36 14 Sep 03

"good" and "peer 2 peer" don't fit well together.

As chuds says, you get what you pay for and as you don't pay anything, don't expect anything other than grief.

rev.bem 20:46 14 Sep 03

-pops- speaks the truth

Also beware of waking up the holier than thou brigade when posting such questions.

VoG II 20:52 14 Sep 03

Personally I will not allow such software on my machine but not because I am concerned especially about the illegal uses to which it may be put.

Make sure that you have a good anti-virus that you update frequently and regularly. It is probably also a good idea to get hold of Spybot click here.

To my mind it's a lot easier to part with a few quid in a record shop.

rev.bem 20:57 14 Sep 03

Agree with VoG

6 mins didn't take long :0)

rev.bem 21:07 14 Sep 03

Just to qualify at my age i wouldn't download the likes of Justin Timberlake for free let alone buy ant of his recordings.

Now i'm going to have the Justin Timberlake brigade after me aswell :-)

Kitz E Kat 21:19 14 Sep 03

Its the dodgy junk that would bother me, at least in HMV , you pay and walk away, not so with peer to peer...

Like the mafia, you don't just leave!!!!!!

Yours
Kitz E Kat

-pops- 06:59 15 Sep 03

Who, or what, is Justin Timberlake?

rev.bem 07:14 15 Sep 03

Nobody really knows.

stourry 08:18 15 Sep 03

thanks fo al the responses ou are all correct peer 2 peer may not be a good idea and i will take this quest no further thanks once again
Ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…