Peak Radeon 9200se anyone know who makes it

kspatto 13:05 24 Oct 04

tried seaching the internet for a maker all you get are masses of ads to sell the items made by them(peak)
all i really need to know is if this graphics card comes with a low profile bracket

obliged for any help thanks

patto

kspatto 19:53 24 Oct 04

Mozarella 20:40 24 Oct 04

kpatto, i have a Raedon 7000 and I had to go on the net for a driver. Where does the `peak` come into it . Have you tried putting Raedon 9000 only into your browser. I`ll assume you have, so I`ll have a look around. Bet you`ve got a few answers before I get back.Don`t time me.

Mozarella 20:44 24 Oct 04

kspatto I think its ATI. Cheers mate

Belinda 20:46 24 Oct 04

This is made by Asus. As it happens I'm downloading a new driver for it right now, from
click here

Hope this helps!

Rtus 20:57 24 Oct 04

driversguide.com the 9200e are made & rebadged by various outlets ,the drivers guide site will guide you though finding your card & drivers, its free except signing up.(lots of typing & remembering passwords.)

Rtus 20:58 24 Oct 04

driversguide.com

I forgot the format of posting here ..that should now work...Say He .LOL

Rtus 21:00 24 Oct 04

Ok folks Its been a bad night....... I forgot the bally WWW. bit.....Night all, Its time for kip for me...

kspatto 00:37 25 Oct 04

thanks everyone the 'peak' is the manufacturer some of these 9200s(the asus version doesnt) come with a low profile plate as an extra I have a slim PC that needs a low profile card this card looks like it should come with the plate but would like to know for sure not a problem though im sure I can squash it in somehow

a drill and a file will solve most probs providing the board fits

thanks
patto

kspatto 18:59 07 Nov 04

got the peak card and it does fit had to make a plate but hey I got it for half price on ebay along with my tv card I now have a slim line tv hard drive recorder thats really quiet (no fan on both cards)and has a remote control

thanks again
patto

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…